Monday, January 4, 2010

Update la for new year la...

I wish to be free of this sickness!!! Damn it...new year liau...

Hahaha, for the new year, it should have been great news but thus far nothing great has happen...I'm still sick (stupid flu~~~), still losing money whenever i 'dry-swim' (when's my luck changing?????), and still at home (can't singk because of flu, i can't even get enough air into my lungs to breath, what more sing...Haiy~). Thus far, i have only met with my SMKB kaki to dry-swim and pasar malam for stinky tofu. Before that was on a makan trip with my fren's mum and my frens to Yuen Steamboat Restaurant...
It was said to be very famous and since it is in Sunway, i had high expectations...clean, spacious, higher-class (no need HIGH class, i understand it's still a steamboat restaurant). I even drove there le...Sunway eh! Record lo...I never went anywhere unknown d lo...Anyway, the moment i saw the place (the outside la), i thought "Hmmm...maybe inside different le?"
I step inside and it was like 'drop spectacle'...so totally different from what i had in mind...it was cramp (both stairway and table setting), in need of renovation and the workers there need more 'people skills'...Haiy...for being so famous, it should improve its environment ma...the food okay la...boleh la...but ask me purposely drive there alone to eat...maybe i won't. (Unless someone take me or got special occasion...) Hmmm~~~~

Anyway, finish eating liau...thank q Kat's mum for treating us...We go home lo...Li Qi, u know bo, i think i was lost lo after u call to tell me "that right very kik d...careful o..." I din c ur car anymore and just look at signboard go le...Nearly miss a left turn into Jalan Maarof...Haiy...so cham...even went into roads with 1-2 cars only le...En route Sunway eh, nighttime eh, mana no car right? Haiy...

Anyway, this is my rant for the night...Thanks for reading, but you have just wasted mayb 5 minits of ur life with me...Haiy....i'm feeling down all of a sudden...maybe going to write a poem soon...Like my previous "Ugly Duckling" and "The Wallflower"..."Friendship's like Your Old Clothes"

No comments:

Post a Comment