Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wuwuwu...i nearly died~~~~~

I'm thankful just for being alive.....

Today, after dinner, on the road, i nearly died with my mom n 2 brothers in my car...I was getting home and was going to turn right into the opposite road. I saw 2 cars coming, so i let them pass 1st. The next car was quite far away so i made my turn...or tried to. One minute 1 was pressing my gas pedal and turning my steering wheel, the next, i'm hearing brake-sound and when i look over, the stupid car was already nearly ramming into my right side of the car...Stupid car did not horn or even slow down...see me come out liau, use brain la, slow down...housing area summore, speed for wat...if he tengah emergency, i understand la...but he wasn't. No double-signal, nothing. Kanasai, my mother nearly pengsan...she also just as surprise as i was. Imagine le, the first round u c, it was so far away, i not yet even finish turning, the car oredi reach my side of the car...Kanasai!!!!!
Lucky it is Mercedes Benz, brake is of good quality, if not, bye bye world...no more Lee Wei Jean le~
I got joke before if wanna get ram, must choose Benz, but takkan wan it to come true meh?!?!?!
Haiy, my mom and me were so shocked, but my 2 brothers no feeling oso, playing psp, look up at Benz for a while den went back to playing...Fuyoh, kids these days????
After seeing the car so close, i oso blank for a while, i din even noe if i step on my gas or brake...Only noe that after i made the turn, the Benz was still at the same spot...mayb he oso got freaked out...Zamamirou...
Really, what's today's drivers problem...That's why so many accidents lately...if he had knocked into me, mayb my whole Satria would be ko-ed. He/She would have caused the lives of 4 person...

PS Drive safely la...night time in residential area, speed for wat???? Mercedes so wat, u can be safe but wat about the other car...

Haiy, thank God la...and oso Benz brake manufacturers...

1 comment:

  1. gosh. thank god u are still safe n sound to type that story out. stupid lo drivers nowadays. u see my blog keep on got complaints about stupid motorcyclists n drivers, u should know how awful their driving techniques are. all buy their license 1 la. if not, how can 4 cars bang into each other on highways? highway is huge leh. ned to drive until like initial d meh. stupid 1. =.=

    ReplyDelete